EcoRewards will conduct a free waste stream/recycling audit to identify valuable commodities that you may be able to recover from your waste disposal. Your company needs to know exactly what your current situation is in order to determine what steps to take to reduce costs and create revenue.
A member of our team will physically survey the facility to identify the following:
- Where and what types of materials are generated
- Common area needs such as copier rooms and cafes
- Internal collection needs
- Exterior service areas and safety concerns
EcoRewards will examine random samples of waste receptacles to determine which types of material are generated by your building. Some of the most common types of paper found are:
- White copy paper
- Colored copy paper
- Multi-part forms (no carbon paper)
- "Slick" pamphlets/brochures
- Computer print out paper
- Telephone books
- Other (specify)
A member of our Customer Service Team will then work with you to develop a waste audit review that will help determine the costs and savings of starting an office recycling program.